Who we are
Hello, we are Splyt! - A leading B2B technology company, building a global network for mobility and lifestyle services. Our technology integrates ride-hailing, airport transfers, micromobility, public transport and food delivery into our partners’ platforms, so they can unlock the world for their customers.
Whats on Offer
We are growing and opening a shiny new office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team, where you have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects, innovate on the go and continue pushing boundaries.
Role - Junior Developer
In your role as Junior Developer you can expect to continuously develop and improve our partner integrations across our core verticals. You will get exposure to loads of different technologies and develop your own technical arsenal with the guidance of our experienced developers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and enhance new functionalities for our lifestyles marketplace and supporting projects, whilst building your technical, project and development skills
- Work independently on projects and deliverables, providing support to other members of the team when necessary
- Collaborate with multiple technical teams to ensure integrations are successful
Skills and Knowledge essential for success in this role:
- Strong technical knowledge of React, Node.js and Typescript
- Experience working with, designing and integrating REST APIs (either from personal, academic or commercial projects)
- Hunger to learn and and enquiring mind
- Have a firm understanding of object oriented programming and functional programming as well as common designs / anti-patterns
- Passion for technology and the latest trends
- Be familiar with current development methodologies (eg. Scrum, Agile)
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Full flexible working hours
- Learn anything you want - Flexible learning allowance
- Subsidised lunches
- Healthcare Coverage
- Competitive Compensation - Including stock options; and many more benefits on offer
We are a global company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kuala Lumpur, but we feel at home anywhere.
To find out more and be considered for one of the many opportunities, click “APPLY”. We can't wait to hear from you.