Who we are
Hello, we are Splyt! - A leading B2B technology company, building a global network for mobility and lifestyle services. Our technology integrates ride-hailing, airport transfers, micromobility, public transport and food delivery into our partners’ platforms, so they can unlock the world for their customers.
Whats on Offer
We are growing and opening a shiny new office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team, where you have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects, innovate on the go and continue pushing boundaries.
Role - Customer Support
In your role as Customer Support Specialist, you will be a key point of contact for our customers, making it easy for them to feel at home, wherever they travel around the world. You will be the bridge between drivers and passengers, customers and suppliers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide fast and accurate customer service via live chat, email and phone and help them get the most out of our service
- Learn our platforms and conduct advanced investigations of customer complaints, and escalate complaints to third parties and manage the resolution process
- Proactively monitor and QA live journeys and ensure that drivers and passengers can find each other
- Continually contribute to improving our customer service offering
Skills and Knowledge essential for success in this role:
- Customer service experience with Zendesk, Intercom or similar customer service tools
- Fluent in English & Mandarin with strong writing skills
- Fearlessness and proactiveness. We deal with live orders. Every minute counts. Make fast decisions and have them be right
- Attention to detail, positive and hard working attitude
- We are a 24/7/365 operation, so weekends and overnights are required
- Learn anything you want - Flexible learning allowance
- Subsidised lunches
- Healthcare Coverage
- Competitive Compensation - Including stock options; and many more benefits on offer
We are a global company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kuala Lumpur, but we feel at home anywhere.
To find out more and be considered for one of the many opportunities, click “APPLY”. We can't wait to hear from you.