Splyt is the leading global network for mobility and lifestyle services. Our technology integrates ridehailing, airport transfers, micromobility, public transport and food delivery into our partners’ platforms, so they can unlock the world for their customers. Splyt has offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kuala Lumpur, but we feel at home, anywhere. Our amazing partners are the largest in the business, with over 2 billion users in total, and we are constantly expanding our footprint beyond the 150 countries we already cover.
Working with us
We’re a fun, diverse and enthusiastic bunch from all corners of the world (with 17 nationalities and 20 languages spoken among our employees). We live and breathe our values of Ingenuity, Independence, Collaboration, and Laughter. Our exceptional culture is underpinned by an empowering, collaborative learning environment where our people are constantly stretched and growing to be high-performing and, most importantly, happy.
Splyt’s InfoSec team is a new team that is quickly expanding. InfoSec are helping the company to strategise, form and implement the Information Security Roadmap, which will ensure that our employees, partners and stakeholders are protected from advancing threats in an increasingly technically complex world.
In your role of Cyber Security Analyst you will get exposure to a huge range of areas. Reporting directly to the Head of Information Security, on a day-to-day basis you could be involved in incident response and investigation, budget planning, legal issues, internal security reviews, risk assessments, threat intelligence briefings, regulatory reporting and even helping and training others to ensure good security standards. The scope of work you will be exposed to at Splyt will be greater than any other Security Analyst position in the market today.
What you’ll be doing
- Identification, analysis and response to security incidents using a number of different security tools and data
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly processes and procedures to utilise the security tooling efficiently and effectively
- Work with engineers to fix identified vulnerabilities to help strengthen our systems
- Create incident response plans and lessons learnt documentation
- Summarising issues and creating management reports for senior leadership
- Implement regulatory and industry standards/best practices and assist Splyt achieve and maintain ISO27001 certification
- Conduct Risk Assessments of new products, vendors or suppliers to assess their suitability and align our security interests
- Manage third party vendor relationships to ensure compliance to security standards and agreed contract terms
- Assisting the Head of InfoSec on any other areas that come into scope
Who we are looking for
- Someone with a great passion for InfoSec/Cyber Security
- Good understanding of networking, cloud architecture, and secure software development best practices
- A proactive attitude to work - able to function independently and carry out investigations with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant academic or professional qualifications (University Degree, Masters, industry qualifications)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Daily lunch allowance of 35 MYR through FoodPanda
- Flexible working
- Annual holiday allowance of 12 days + 11 public holidays + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day per year of full service
- Annual training allowance
- Fun, regular team events