Splyt is the leading global network for mobility and lifestyle services. Our technology integrates ridehailing, airport transfers, micromobility, public transport and food delivery into our partners’ platforms, so they can unlock the world for their customers. Splyt has offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kuala Lumpur, but we feel at home, anywhere. Our amazing partners are the largest in the business, with over 2 billion users in total, and we are constantly expanding our footprint beyond the 150 countries we already cover.
Working with us
We’re a fun, diverse and enthusiastic bunch from all corners of the world (with 17 nationalities and 20 languages spoken amongst our employees). We live and breathe our values of Ingenuity, Independence, Collaboration, and Laughter. Our exceptional culture is underpinned by an empowering, collaborative learning environment where our people are constantly stretched and growing to be high-performing and, most importantly, happy.
Splyt’s QA team is a talented distributed team that works on all of our partner integrations and any additional projects, ensuring everything runs smoothly. We are now on the hunt for an experienced QA Engineer to join our ranks in Kuala Lumpur. The role will report directly into our dedicated Head of QA, who is one of Splyt's longest standing employees.
In your role as QA Engineer, you will further enhance our lifestyle services marketplace by testing our booking frontend, SDK and integration of new providers and demand partners across multiple verticals. As part of our team, you will evangelise Splyt’s mission, culture, and values whilst being technically hands on in working towards our vision.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform software quality assurance tasks
- Develop and execute test plans based on User Stories / requirements
- Perform regression testing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Become an integral part of our start-up by contributing on a technical and personal level
- Test new partner integrations
- Work with the core team with influence on design, architecture, development and business decisions
Who we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Strong experience in web testing
- Background in mobile testing beneficial
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of testing REST APIs
- Ability to write good quality test plans, test cases and bugs
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Mandarin language proficiency considered a plus
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Daily lunch allowance of 35 MYR through FoodPanda
- Flexible working
- Annual holiday allowance of 12 days + 11 public holidays + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day per year of full service
- Annual training allowance
- Fun, regular team events